We've noticed a few things in the document editor that don't work very well for us, most notably the pasting of content from other documents or web pages gets rather ugly. We've used the "paste into notepad, recopy, paste into document editor" approach, but even that isn't fool proof and it's getting frustrating for our content folks.
I'm sure you've noticed that I've been working on the site and there are a few changes I'd like to point out.
First - thanks to Suraj for sending over their "Jadu Community" icon which I've promoted and adopted as the site's Logo. I hope having their (Jadu's) image doesn't communicate that this site is run and maintained by them. Leave comments if you think this could be interpreted that way.
Adding a Content Type
I just learned today is
Jadu's 14th birthday!
Eventually, you're going to have to integrate something into your site, whether that is an interactive form, a full on custom PHP application, some neat full page function that won't fit into a widget. I'm going to outline how I accomplished that ability here at Messiah College.
With our site, we have a top blue navigation bar. This is build using categories from the taxonomy. If you've used the taxonomy to build out your navigation links, you know that if you needed to link to an off site webpage you would have to add a Navigation Suppliment and tack it at the end if your links.